Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Commission updates for MayWong



MayWong was one of my first customers but it has taken me a while to getting around to her heads. The main reason is because I am behind on all my commissions but also because I was trying to read up on the manga Inuyasha so I can do the characters justice. These are the only two heads from her that are not based on Inuyasha characters as far as I can tell but I have gotten to a point in the manga where I feel I know the characters fairly well and will be starting in on them soon. 


Here are a few shots of the first two of MayWong's six heads. The black haired fellow is an Obitsu M02 WS head rooted with black hair. The bronze haired fellow is a Volks Custom Hair Head GO03 type rooted with Center Parted Light Brown hair in Natural Skin. I will point out that the GO03 head is one of my favorite boy sculpts. I hope to paint more of him in the future.

Instead of working on all of MayWong's heads at once I will be alternating between her's and other outstanding commissions. Pls stay tuned!

P.S. Sorry for taking so long everyone. 

EDIT: So MayWong just told me that the Black haired fella is also a Volks head, which would mean he is the Volks Custom Hair Head GO02 type rooted with side part black hair! Thanks for the notice MayWong.




No comments:

Post a Comment