Wednesday, November 16, 2011

CH Stella is Done!

And I don't know if I liked her better before or not. One think I know is that I will try out softer looks without line-work or perhaps just very little line-work. I think the lashes and the brows and lip liner distracts from the beauty of the sculpt. If I were to redo her, I would do the same pastel work but keep the eyebrow lines softer and the lower lashes very short in a very light brown. I wouldn't add lashes and I would not use a dark color to line the upper lid.

You can see in the first photo that her eyebrows are not perfectly level. I'm ok with that and I like how it gives her a slightly snarky look. I would have more photos but my camera batteries pooped out. Pls enjoy and let me know what you think!

EDIT: I need to fix her lashes...but she's basically done. I have some wigs I wanted to photo her in but next time...and yes I am still working on commissions. It'll take some time since I can only do it on the weekends.











No comments:

Post a Comment