Monday, November 21, 2011

Birthday Weekend

My birthday is a Palindrome this year! It's on 11-22-11 but I celebrated with some friends this Saturday to avoid Thanksgiving weekend. I was still fairly productive though. I finished two commissions and worked on my own Custom House Prayer Choa. Here are some pics. The commissions turned out fairly well but I only took pictures of one so far. This is Eden redone. You will remember her from before.






I'm not sure which one I like better. The colors in the photos above are more saturated than they are in real life. I have a hard time with color correction since my monitor sucks. Sorry about that guys.

Here are some pictures of CH Prayer Choa. I like the concept but I waffled and messed up on the lower lashes. T___T  This happened because I failed to stop and clean my brush and refresh my paint. That's ok though since she's my own and I was just experimenting on her. I like the look but I don't think it looks so good with her teeth. I might reproduce this look on another doll and leave the red eye area unglossed.




Here she is with CH Stella who I will be selling. I really like them together with Hyun as a group but I have no budget to keep her nor the space. Choa's head is bigger than Stella's but since Stella is a little  closer to the camera they look like it's the other way around. I will do a review on The Ai bodies from Custom House in a little bit.


2 comments: