Sunday, November 13, 2011

Why you don't always need line-work

Custom House Stella W.I.P.

I'm sure you all know I'm a big fan of Custom House. This is their Stella sculpt. I am debating between keeping her or my CH Prayer Choa. I think I will know more after I finish my Choa faceup.

I'm tempted to leave her faceup as is but I think I will add lashes and brows. Hopefully she will only get better.


EDIT: Ignore the eyelash (human...mine...) on her cheek. It fell on her when I was taking the photo.

EDIT 2: I'm glad I took more photos. Cause I finished her and I rather prefer her without line work or perhaps less of it. I went for a makeup look. I'll post pictures of her finished in a day or two but here she is from different angles. I will consider less linework in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment