Thursday, November 24, 2011

CH Stella + wigs & Custom House The Ai Girl Body

I'm getting ready to post my girl up on evilbay so I took a bunch of photos of her. If anyone is interested, CH SD girl bodies are also quite nice. As with most SD bodies, it's a bit trickier to pose them due to the weight but once again, CH shows their years in this industry with a very nice natural look. Out of all the dolls I've had the chance to play with CH hands and feet have the most mobility without any compromise to stability. I'll do side by side comparisons of various SD bodies soon.

EDIT: Her starting bid will be $325 + shipping. If anyone is interested here feel free to leave a comment or contact me since I don't love using ebay.









I think she looks like she could be a very pretty young boy in the bottom two images. I only wish I had a black wig too but her eyebrows look like they match browns and blondes better.

This is her posing. She doesn't have crazy jointing but that's why I like the body. Very simple but with nice flowing lines.






No comments:

Post a Comment