Sunday, June 5, 2011

Playing catchup.

I need to set a day or two during the week to be my blog days. I have been working on things but I don't post them here. My bf sees the pics I take of my dolls for ebay and wonders why I don't post them. I guess the reason is that I forget ppl might like to see pretty pic spams lol. Neway I will do some posts of the two CH dolls I customized and sold as well as a new Obitsu head. For now I wanted to show my own dolls with some new faceups.

I've had these guys since March 8th but I was afraid to do their faceups because they were tan dolls and because I dunno..I was just scared. The first time I tried was a month ago but it had been raining so much that the MSC frosted like crazy and then I got scared for a month again. My RS Dark Tan Wu is still suffering from frosted MSC stuck in the lip line but my two Light Tan girls have their faces on.


There is still a slight difference in color between the MSCed head and the bare body but that is to be expected as having a matt texture immediately means there will be very slight frosting. It's similar to matt frosted glass vs shiny clear glass. Here's what her head looks like on her body. Currently my Li (Zili) is disassembled to mod her hips so she sits better. I'll post on that so you guys can see how to do it.


And last but not least, my floating male SD head.


I think he looks better this time around. A lot more natural. I think this might be my last forced natural faceup run. I am quite happy with the looks on these three heads so I will go ahead and go back to my more stylized faceups. Of course there are still areas that need work but I think for now I am capable of doing natural bare faced looking faceups.

1 comment: