Monday, June 27, 2011

Hydrangeas in June

Get ready for a bunch of posts! The weather's been nice and I've been busy, both with making stuff, hanging out with friends and well, chores. The hydrangea plant my bf gave me bloomed this past week. The color has deepened over the past two years. When I first got the plant, there was only one big bloom and one small bloom on it and the color was a pale pink-periwinkle. The second summer it was still a mix of periwinkle with purples and I didn't really notice that much of a difference in color. This summer, the colors are insane and a lot more intense than I'd expected. I think it might be due to the new layer of soil added.

Here are pics of Charlie (CH Bisou Pepe) enjoying the nice day out. (Oh yeah, I changed the faceup to match Cerise's (Obitsu Gretel) There is a story behind it that you can find here.)





2 comments:

  1. Charlie is so awesome!That dress is cute and those flowers are beautiful! She really does look like Cerise now... is she acting like her now...? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She has developed more of a personality since the new faceup but she isn't at all like Cerise, thank god! lol.

    ReplyDelete