Friday, June 10, 2011

#12

I have a new Obitsu head painted, but honestly I'm not that happy with her. The reason is that I was trying to emulate other artists whose works are popular and in the process while I think the head is good technically, she is sort of soul-less. Anyway this is what she looks like. She is my 12th head using an F02NC03 which is a F27-02 sculpt prerooted with brown hair.




I am looking forward to doing a kickass blonde on an Obitsu F27-03 head soon as well as redoing that one Obitsu male head I did. I'm not satisfied with him so I'm going to wipe him.

I realize I never did a good photo shoot for #11 ACE! The reason is that I still don't have what I feel would be an appropriate body for her. Perhaps I will be able to get it by the end of the summer. We'll see. She's one of my favorites so she's not for sale lol.

Currently working on:

1) Moogle
2) Modding my RS Wu's body
3) Fixing up my Volks Megii
4) Dreaming of clothes for Oun (RS Yao) and Zi'li (RS Li) who I hope to bring to my first Doll Meet in Manhattan!


3 comments:

  1. Well, she reminds me of Milla, but she isn't BAD. I can see how you see her as soul-less, and she isn't your best, but she isn't a failure. Oh no. (ducks under desk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I thought about Mila when I finished #12. #12's look is softer while Mila has a bit more attitude. I agree they have a similar look though. And damnit...I found a name for her...It's Becca...I guess she's not #12 anymore lol. Sometimes this happens. I tried to decide not to name them anymore, but it really just happens. I need to make clothes for them or buy some. I like the lingerie and all but it's limiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your work. I saw some of it on JS and randomly ran into it through ebay and etsy.

    I'd love to submit a commission request when I get a doll and blank head in. Sadly doll-funding is short after preordering a Limhwa doll from JS.

    I'm hoping you'll still take requests when that time rolls around :]

    ReplyDelete