Sunday, July 10, 2011

Junky Spot Newsletter

I made it onto the Junky Spot newsletter! I remember when I got my first newsletter, I thought it would be nice to be on the side bar since Emory will post pics from the forum to show what ppl do with dolls they purchase from him. I just never really considered that I might be on it.

I'm right there with the cute chibi Ivan!

I'm not affiliated with the store in any way. I just purchase my Obitsus from Emory because it's cheaper than anywhere else I can find, besides which Emory is super nice. A link to the newsletter is here.

Another reason to order from JS besides the shipping and free candy is that Emory gives away free stuff every week in a picture contest. Of course since he runs a store, you can only enter pictures of dolls you buy from JS. You can see some pretty awesome contest entries on the JS Facebook. I haven't entered that many but mainly because I don't have time. It's also pretty hard to win because there are very talented ppl out there so sometimes I am scared away. I will however attempt to enter more of them.

1 comment: