Monday, July 18, 2011

Discovered e-mail issue

Hi everyone. Today I just discovered that I might have inadvertently blown some ppl off. Apparently some commission e-mails may have gone straight to my spam box. I randomly decided to check my spam box today and found an e-mail from a prospective client dated June 22! It's been almost a month and I never replied to this person because I never knew I got an e-mail from them. Because g-mail deletes any spam mail over 30 days old, there is a good chance there were more e-mails from ppl I didn't respond to. If you are one of them, pls don't feel like I just ignored you. Do resend your e-mail and if you had wanted a discount slot, let me know. There is still one available. I will check my spam box from now on just to make sure no one gets overlooked. Sorry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment