Sunday, July 10, 2011

First half of July

Phew! July's been such a bomb. So many terrible things have happened including a minor physical assault ( I walked away with a few bruises but it's still disruptive and makes you feel bad. I didn't start it obviously.) and my dad getting really sick. He has been sick for a while and is undergoing chemo so of course there are complications. I hope the rest of July and the summer will be better.

So on to better things. I have many things to show but as usual I am behind on taking photos and blogging. I made a mini-me or rather two..kinda, to enter the JunkySpot contest for an awesome Doll Leaves doll. I was late to enter cause of stuff that came up and I ended up throwing stuff together two hours before the contest ended. I literally snapped a few photos and quickly composited in Photoshop between 10PM - 12AM last night. Things happen and in the end a contest is not very important. It was still fun to do and I see a bunch of mistakes in these that I didn't notice before but that's ok. I'll fix it later if ppl really mind.

So here are the three little obitsu faces painted on the 21HD-01N. Cute right? My friends all say the third one looks the most like me lol. I tried to make the mouths big and plump but still keep a nice balance to the face.


This Junky Spot poster is my favorite out of the bunch. I think you guys can tell why. I love the baby bitsus. Not very clean photoshop but on limited time that's to be expected.

Not my favorite. but bitty bitsu is sitll cute! Chie looks a bit weird though. She's my newest girl and hasn't had a proper shoot yet. She's on a 25cm body. She doesn't look like me because she isn't supposed to. There's no way I could fit my lips on an Obitsu sculpt anyway lol.

I made both of the little white dresses for the girls and my mom made the white dress I'm wearing for me a loooong time ago when I was 19.


Lol. Kinda hokey but lil invie looks like she wants a hug. Can you tell I don't live anywhere with a good view? I would have taken the picture in a nicer setting but since I was doing this all in my basement at night, this is what you get. I had to drop the background out since the ceiling is literally three inches above my head and it doesn't look good.


I'm embarrassed by the last two and I don't like them that much but I'll just throw them up. Shame be damned. Oh so photoshoppey with gradients lol. It is a nice picture of Chie though. I like the colors in the lighting.



I will do a better post about Lil' Invie and Chie with better photos. I hope everyone enjoyed these though.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lil' Wini is SO ADORABLE!! You're starting to make me want one now!!! Is that a wig orv rooted hair? Ah, I hope the rest of the summer is better for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My dad is in stable condition now and he should be ok.

    The wig is mohair from Kemper. Kemper makes some really great wigs. I did cut it a bit to style it more like my hair but even uncut, it's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Your blog isn't showing up in my reader for some reason. I would have wished you luck in the contest sooner. Those bitty ones are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete