Sunday, February 12, 2012

Obitsu 60HD-F03 - HOLD

Still no camera -___- . I will probably be investing in my own when I can raise the funds. I've been spoiled by relying on my friend's camera but since I have need of a camera at all times I think I need a good digital SLR of my own.

Today I am refreezing a commission head so I can do more mods on it. I will explain about freezing vinyl heads for modding in a later post about that head. So erm, to relax I painted this head I've had sitting around for a month. I should be working on more commissions but honestly 1/6 scale realistic styled heads really stress me out when it comes to commissions so I will break them out after I finish Asuka who arrived first in the mail.

This head I painted is the much overlooked Obitsu 60HD-F03. I don't see her around much. Usually the more realistic Obitsu sculpts steal the show and when it is a more anime looking head, the designer head is popular. The default 50cm head is also around a bit because it is the default head and the new princess head has been spotted too. This poor obscure head gets no love but it's all about to change! Take a look ladies and gents!

\ (^__^) /

A fiercely cute redhead!



Here are photos of her face from different angles. Take note of those bunny lips! (Sadly yes these were still taken on my android so there is graininess and a lack of sharp focus. Her lashes are indeed very thin and long.)

Bunneh!

Teasing little side glance!

A bright sunny smile!

and a beguiling glance!

She's adorable no? But to be honest looking at her I feel like like all this cute is a facade and I see some mischief lurking in those big eyes. If anyone wants to give this little monkey a new home she is available for $50 + shipping. (No eyes or wig included). Just send me an e-mail!

2 comments:

  1. You know I am going to email you. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. She reminds me of some Disney princesses xD

    Cute but not my type of "heads", I always preferred realistic over anime :3

    ReplyDelete