Thursday, February 9, 2012

Amethyst - Obitsu Mini Haruka

Another commission update! Meet Amethyst. She is a mini Haruka head belonging to SophieOuch. Let me tell you, applying those lashes was super difficult but I believe I can apply lashes to any doll now lol.





Cute right? She's super tiny. The eyes are 6mm Volks acrylics and I won't lie; they were originally pink but I photoshopped them purple because they were too bright and Amethyst is supposed to have purple eyes. I haven't worked on my own action figure collection (or my bjd collection for that matter) in a while but I would certainly consider this little sculpt when I have time to think about it. I still need to slim down my doll collection tho. A ton of blank heads are sitting in drawers that need to be painted.

I was unable to pick up the good camera from my friend due to scheduling conflicts so while the Unoas are all done with the teeth parts inserted I am not able to take good photos for you. The photos of Amethyst were taken on my android and you can definitely see the grain. I also can't get close enough to the heads so hopefully I can pick the camera up this weekend and send the Unoas back quickly.

2 comments:

  1. If you haven't wrote that the eyes are just 6mm big I wouldn't noticed it xD

    She looks like one of the bigger dolls, but the small size makes it even more awesome *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God, You're such an artist. Right on!

    ReplyDelete