Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lashes Available

Instock Eyelashes

$1/pr : 

So far my favorite for a natural look on every size except for SD. They are shorter and sparser so they lend themselves well to a natural look on smaller dolls. The binding is exceptionally soft and thin so it isn't distracting at all and conforms well to the eye shape.



I also layer two layers for a lusher look. Since they don't come in a dark brown color, I layered Black and Lt. Brown for this MSD below. As you can see, they look soft and natural. A request for a layered look will be $2.



A variation on the lashes above with gathered groups of lashes is also available.





$2.50/pr :

Sorry for the slight markup in price from the dollmore site. It is to cover shipping expenses. At some point I will buy a bunch of lashes at once if there is enough demand so that I can get free shipping but for now I only get about 10 prs at a time.






$3.50 /pr : 

Hug me lashes from Switch. Only Heavy black available. (Note: There is a limited amount of lashes  they allow you to order at a time and there is no free shipping which is why I charge so much for these.)




$4 /pr : 

Leeke lashes. Again, since I only bought a few pairs of these, the markup is just to cover shipping costs.








No comments:

Post a Comment