Thursday, May 19, 2011

First Commission Completed and BJD sold

My first few commissions are for 1/6 vinyl heads since that is where I started. I finally received one of the heads, and surprisingly it was for an anime head. Surprising because I don't paint a lot of them on my own. Anyway, her name is Feng-Pei and here she is! She is on a rooted Volks Type A head.




In other news, I finally made my first full set BJD to sell. The doll is a Custom House Petite Juriel dressed ad a little Ice Fairy. There are touches of micro-glitter accenting her eyes, the snowflake on her forehead and her nails. I'm not very good at making clothes yet, but I think I will get better soon and she looks pretty sweet. Oh and she has full body blushing.


The glitter is hard to see in the photos but shows up well in real life. Let me know what you guys think.

Moogle is on the back burner but the bf is telling me to finish as is my bf....sorry for taking so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment