Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mr. Manly Man

First big SD male head! Not great but not bad. He's also a darker skin tone than I'm used to. The only problem with that is that the MSC likes to frost up on the darker colors. I tried doing a faceup on my dark tan RS Wu (Ba'ul) but the first two layers of MSC turned him a frosty greyish color!!! Might be that it's too humid? It has been raining the whole week. I'm going to try again today. It's nice and sunny out.

This is Domuya Zen Head in Normal Skin. He has yellowed a lot with the red pigments leeching out or just breaking down. I really like the sculpt though. The eyes are tad too big but thats ok.



I'll have to wipe and try again until I feel comfortable with the big heads. My goal is to have shorter lashes and work on different eyebrow shapes. I think his contouring isn't bad though.

2 comments:

  1. He's hot! :D
    You should do a WIP about painting eyebrows, they are always so beautiful *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. (clap clap) I lke him. Good show.

    ReplyDelete