Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Overview

So I was showing my mom and sister what I had been working on and I realized that my work has progressed over the last month and a half. Initially thought Milla's faceup was really well done and that I would have a hard time doing another one, but looking back at the photos, I can see I have a little more control and detail than when I first started. Here's a timeline of all the heads I've completed thus far. I've also labeled them with the head type and skin tone if anyone wants some reference. Click to enlarge! (These are all Obitsu heads so far though I hope to try out some different ones at some point.)


Click image to enlarge. The photos of the F01/F02 heads are slightly larger than actual size in real life so this will give you a good idea of what details are visible to the naked eye and which are mainly picked up with photos. The F04 heads are slightly bigger than the F01 and F02 heads in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment