Monday, March 14, 2011

Aili Nudes

I haven't shot any doll nudes yet because I only started painting bodies recently. I also wasn't sure how it would be received but I had an idea I wanted to try out using back-lighting. Here is Aili. She is my 8th head and was painted before Lara, but Lara was finished first since Aili needed her St. Patrick's gown to be considered complete. Here we go!


Let me know what you think of doll nudes. I will likely be doing more in the future. As for my plan of action after Aili is, Moogle and male head at the same time. Since the Moogle clay needs time to cure, I will paint the male head as it is curing. After the male head comes Ace and then I have to start the clothes and heads for Easter! I have the concept and preplanning done already but I should sketch the faces out a bit so I have a visual guide.


1 comment:

  1. I love the detail on the freckles on her body. Such lovely girls. You do such wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete