Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lara comes out!....in a big way.

I've been busy....poking holes in fabric and making a mess but I finally have something to show for it. (I've also been busy doing freelance animation...making it rain blood....really ...I got paid to animate cows and pigs hacking each other up this week...it was fun and I wish there were more jobs like that.)

So without further ado, here is Lara! You guys got a sneak peek a few days ago but here she is in presentable form. I don't know how to hide NSFW photos yet so I won't post those here. When I do you can take a look at her body blushing if you wish to.

Lara is a lingerie model...but her personality is very much the girl next door. Very sweet and genuine even though she is blessed with an amazing body. hahaha.









I'm really happy with her actually. When I first painted her I didn't really like her. I thought she looked too Barbie like. She still does but all my girls are different and she just happens to be the most apple pie one.

So for the next week (or 2 weeks) I need to

1) Finish Aili's dress.
2) Finish the Moogle.
3) Paint a male head.

So much to do.....the bf is also planning a trip to New Orleans...so we'll see if I can fit everything in. Thanks so much for reading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment