Friday, February 22, 2013

Commission - MayWong update

So, I finally e-mailed the airbrush supply company I had ordered from since it's been two days and they still hadn't shipped out the part even tho they said they would ship it within 24 hours. They sent me a tracking number a few hours later.....I'm a bit upset about it because I had expected to receive it today or tomorrow. It looks like I won't get it until Monday.

Since I have other commissions I worked on those instead.

I don't use airbrush on the soft vinyl heads yet because I haven't tested out the varnishes. I'm afraid they might not take well to squishing so we'll see. Luckily I still have some ZM spray. The stuff is truly vile.


At any rate, here is Kagura. She is one of the main villains in Inuyasha. As such I gave her a grim mouth and evil slanted eyes much like what she has in the manga. ^___^. The request was for red eyes, red lips and magenta eyeshadow. I kept the lip color a more magentish red so it won't clash too much with the magenta eyeshadow.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am always impressed with your faceups on such a small scale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I started out with the action figures before I got into BJDs. They can be so nerve-wracking to paint since they are less forgiving. The paint seems to dry faster on the soft vinyl than on resin. But when I'm in the groove it can be very enjoyable.

      Delete