Friday, March 8, 2013

Finished a bunch of commissions - updates

I have glossed and finished up maywong's last head but there were some small changes needed on one that I need to address before I send them back.

I will be working on JanetT's Petrucchio soon. I made a sketch that I think will work for him.

Here are the March commissions all done, as well as some from April.


I am clearing off my plate as fast as I can. I tend to be slower on the 1/6 heads because they take a lot of concentration and cramped work considering the size. I will be keeping everyone posted.

For now other March commissions will be on hold for a bit. L.K. has a slot in March but the schedule is relaxed so I will be working on her two Mir heads at the same time as well as her two pandas. 

For the Ada commission, I am currently testing final sealants to see which ones are the hardiest. Some of them scare me a bit with how toxic they are so if the non-toxic version holds up well, I can rest assured that I am offering my clients durable work on body blushing. Since the test will not be done for another two weeks (cure time) I have told Medusa's (Impldoll Ada) owner to hold off on sending her.

As such I have cleared the March commissions that I can work on now and have set aside a small amount of time to finish off the 1/6 vinyl heads and to work on some personal things until 3/21 or thereabouts ^____^!

I hope everyone has been having a good year so far. In terms of my dad's estate, things are still unsettled due to internal family rifts (with cousins and shared property). The 20 yo cat is fairly stable but has a UTI so he is on Clavamox and needs to go to the vet again in about 10 days. So....I'm not great but it's doable for now. Vet bills are super high so I'll see what I can do. I'm handling things right now but I do wish things were a teeny bit easier...like lets say getting my LLC established so I can get paid for my freelance gig in January.

Alright...That's about it...Sorry for a bit of whining. I really do hope everyone is doing well in 2013 and that you have time for yourself. I will be posting again at least in the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment