Thursday, February 21, 2013

Commission updates

For BJD faceups:

While cleaning my airbrush I had the pieces drying and misplaced the nozzle. All heads for February are in progress with the base skin tone down. I finally broke down and ordered a new one since I couldn't find it. It should get here Saturday and the February heads should be done by the middle or end of next week.

For 1/6 faceups:

Long overdue, I know.

I will be finishing the vinyl heads first as the resin heads require more work.

First up is JanetT's mags. I worked on her today but she may need more work. I feel like her makeup isn't garish enough.


I did a mockup of what she might look like under the cut.





Personally I kind of like the overdone look. She looks a little tougher so I'm not sure if that fits the character as much.

Next up will be May Wong's last head and JanetT's 2nd head. They should be done by the weekend after this coming weekend.

UPDATE: JanetT says she likes her innocent ^___^! I will be adding slightly more blush and lip color tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment