Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Unoa update for L.K.

Yes, I am trying to work through the commissions! I applied the silver, gold and copper leaf to the Unoa heads this weekend. It took a looong time. There is still some clean up needed  but this gives you a good idea of what they will end up looking like. I think I need to draw them.




I also worked on a Impldoll Erica and Aaron. These guys are going up for sale but I will be keeping the Ziv head I modded. I'll show pics of her soon but I haven't painted her yet. Yes Erica's eyes are wonky. I think the 12mm iris size looks best on her but her eyewell fits 16mm spheres best -___-.





Better photos of everything in a day or two. Need sleep. Falls over.

Yes I will work on the moogle soon. Is itching to finish stuff and start sculpting.

2 comments:

  1. Invie, They are looking great!

    LK

    ReplyDelete
  2. The style of the Unoa heads would also be awesome to wear for a mask-ball *-*

    So beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete