Saturday, December 10, 2011

Impldoll Erica and Ziv

I always try to take photos in the middle of the night after I finish the work only to find that the photos are terrible the next day. These were taken outside in the shade. First up is Erica. I ordered her + some shoes to get the Ziv and Aaron heads as part of an event from Impldoll.











As I said in the last post, I'll show you why I fell in love with Ziv. She's just such a cute dreamy little sculpt. I've decided that I'll have to find a gangly 60cm body for Ziv since she will be a tall 14yo. I had originally thought to try her out on the extra Dikadoll MSD body I have but the neck hole is too big. Her sculpt is very childish so instead, I'll make her a very tall little girl with her head in the clouds. I'll probably have to mod whichever body I get for her to have child like proportions but she's worth the work.





The photos still don't quite show the little nuances in her sculpt but Impldoll did a great job on the bones of her forehead. Erica is great too but somehow I like Ziv better. Maybe I just have a thing for closed eyes on dolls. As you'll remember I chose Prayer Choa over Stella and this time I will keep Ziv who I was planning on selling over Erica.

Here's an extra shot of Aaron. He missed the light so none of his other photos turned out very nicely. I'll post more tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. The first sculpt reminds me of the actress that played Anne Boleyn in The Tudors.

    ReplyDelete