Friday, April 15, 2011

Sorry for the lack of updates

I've been really busy with work, taxes and family medical issues. I don't like posting posts like this but it's been a while and I don't want anyone to think I've stopped working on projects. The moogle is now done but I haven't had time to spray him down with primer and start the molding process. I have to go to my friend's studio to do that since I don't have a compressor and I have a cat. Cat + fumes = bad idea. The Serenity & Endy sculpt hasn't been worked on and I haven't done anymore faceups since I don't have time T__T.

Plans for the spring and summer.

1. Moogle Mold and Cast (Should happen next week if I'm not called in to work. I am on hold though at a post house.)
2. Serenity and Endy sculpt.
3. Face Ups while waiting for 1 & 2 processing time. (curing time)
4. Planning doll sculpt. (Yes! I have ideas for about three different groupings. They are all about 30 cm though....seems i'm quite stuck to this size ahhahaha. One of them is more of a YoSD size and not an adult but the other two are 26-32 cm adult dolls and I'm so excited.)

Sometimes I really hate freelancing, but these days any bit of income helps.

EDIT: OMG I just saw that it's been nine days since I last posted....augh...I hate doing never ending projects. It also happens to not be a well paid one too.....bangs head on desk.

2 comments:

  1. I'm playing Mass Effect non-stop since two weeks but I swear I visit your blog at least 2 times a week xD

    I really like you illustration work, wish I could do this :3

    And the doll from the previous post is just wonderful, the flower on her face is really beautiful! *-*

    Keep up the great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhaha I have not been playing games because I know I wont get anything else done. Therefore I never finished Dragon Age or Mass Effect...but I want to!!!

    ReplyDelete