Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Flora's faceup - A Spring Bebe

I rather liked how this came out. This is a Custom House Ange Ai Hani. She's super cute but I don't particularly like her body. I'm considering whether or not to sell her since I need the money but not the doll....she is super cute though.


Moogle News: Only one arm to shape up and then overall check. His arm sits well now so he is moving along.

BJD faceup commissions: I plan to do two more faceups so I can have more normal faceups to show ppl before I start offering faceups. I'm not sure what the price should be yet but I definitely will start with a lower price because I don't have any experience with other ppl's dolls yet.

3 comments:

  1. The flower you've drawn is beautiful!
    The pink and green look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is fantastic..we will have to talk further about a commission : )

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim~ Let me know when you get your new girl. I hope I will see her dressed in your clothes soon!

    ReplyDelete