Monday, June 24, 2013

Where are they now? February - May 2013

Hi Everyone! At long last, I'm back though I still only have limited access to the internet. I of the things I like most about faceup commissions is seeing photos of the dolls are dressed up and wigged. As you all are probably aware, my own poor dolls are sorely lacking in clothing so they are always thrown into fits of envy when they see their friends all dressed up.

So let's start with commissions from February:

I met Jo on DOA in the Granado thread and since February I've been happily collaborating with her. The first doll I painted for her was her beautiful French Tan Narae. Her name is Twiggy and she's been pampered with 60's styled outfits including white leather gogo boots!





I'm rather partial to the dark wig and the brown leather mini-dress myself ^___^. Also notice the beautiful coat she's wearing in the last photo with the little screened image on it.

Next up are Shelly's three little ones. I have to say that her Lati Vampire Belle has me lusting after my own but she's not in my budget these days T___T.


 
Truly adorable!

Lincy is the fashionable teen. She looks great in her funky grey outfit but also when she's just running around in her overalls.

 


Last but not least, her DIM doll Lloyd (female) She makes a beautiful pouty girl!


 In April, I had the pleasure of painting Heidi's Reese. A Dollzone Una. (I also own an Una but have not had time to work on her...for shame!)


And one of my more recent visitors, Inti's crew.

The beautiful Elfdoll Rita with all her ladylike grace. I like how the different wigs completely change her look.  She's definitely a strong woman in both shots but she looks a lot more in your face with the pink and blond wig.



Elfdoll Amy. Lol. She's got quite the personality. She looks like she enjoys dressing up but always has a pout on her face for the camera. Still the camera loves her.




Their little sister Iplehouse Erzulie with her freckles...I think she moves around too much for the camera.



And Berdine Creedy Suzie. I have to say i was quite surprised by her. I thought she would be more child like but from her photos she looks more like a teenageer. Here is also a photo of her before she came to me. I wiped her and gave her a makeover! I like how modern she became. The pink hair looks so good with her green eyes.





Alright! That's it. Sorry for the huge post but I hope you guys enjoyed that. I did.

3 comments:

  1. I love your work but where are my heads? Please send them back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so precious, such detailed clothing. Glad to see you back~

    ReplyDelete