Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Explanation

As much as I prefer not to talk a lot about my personal life I realize that I owe my customers an explanation. I know quite a few of you are very young and as such do not realize that the death of someone close to you has a greater and longer impact than the first two months. When a close family member passes away it can take years to sort out an estate. Yesterday, 9/11 was the one year anniversary of the last time my dad entered a hospital. I did make the mistake of trying to jump back into the doll world a few months after my dad passed thinking I could do something I enjoyed and get on with my life after a year of watching him slowly sicken, improve and sicken again.

For those who are still waiting, thank you so much for your patience. Most of you have been very kind and understanding. My family and I are still in the process of figuring out the estate. In addition as time goes by, a family pet in his old age requires more care lately which means that I have very little free time on my hands. I will be updating again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your lost. Thanks for sharing this. (I participated in a GO with you this past year; Firelakie)

    ReplyDelete