Saturday, August 27, 2011

Moah Heads to Play With

Look what i got in the mail! Three Aod Zi Yuan heads. I got them off ebay with the intention of re-doing the faceups. She's a really pretty sculpt but her eyes are bigger than i usually like them. They came with ok pencil faceups but I'll make her stunning. I might mod one to have dreaming eyes. Two are in normal skin and one is white skin.

In other news, the hurricane is preventing any faceups work but I will be reorganizing my work space. I just received some golden fluid acrylic today even with the hurricane and I'mexcited to try them out. Currently I'm blogging from my phone since I live in the basement and had to move my computer and my camera upstairs to my neighbors in case there is a flood.

Going to use all this down time to catch up with you guys. Thanks so much with sticking with me. I promise some more eyecandy soon.



The three new heads with their not so great faceups. Passable but not so pretty in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment